OK, first of all, I was tagged nearly a month ago - I haven't been on here in ages, but I'm starting to get rid of my writer's block, which is a good sign.
So, here we go!
Rules (same as always )
1. You have to put these rules.
2. Everyone has to post 10 things about him/her.
3. Answer the 10 questions addressed to you, and invent 10 new questions. The people you tag have to answer to all of them.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag, put their icon in your journal.
5. Go to their profile and tell them that you tagged them.
6. Nothing like " You are tagged if you read this ".
1. I'm a Christian
2. I love caving, tramping, non-competitive outdoorsy stuff
3. However, I AM naturally competitive
4. I am currently studying Communications at uni, which is all very exciting
5. I used to want to be an aerospace engineer because I saw that as the quickest path to becoming an astronaut
6. I've had three cats over the years, Jack-Jack, Tom-Tom and Kat-Kat.
7. I want to get a ginger cat and name him Tintin
8. We had a whippet-cross dog named Stella - heaps of fun adventures with her
9. I am an enthusiastic Sherlockian!
10. I am a Tumblr addict
1) What are your interests in life? (Can be more than one.)
OK, I really love to camp, tramp, play sports, hang out with friends. But my passions are reading, writing and just people.
2) Draw or write?
Write! I'm a better writer, and I love to write. Although there are times when I feel like doodling, but I just don't know how, or I have an idea for a drawing, but I just can't draw.
3) Do you have family drama?
Sometimes. Who doesn't? At my sixth Christmas with my extended family, we were playing pitonque outside, and I threw one when my little brother, who was four at the time, ran across the pitch with the dog. I hit him on the forehead and blood was gushing out. My mum was screaming and swearing and they put him in the car and quickly went to hospital, leaving me behind.
4) What is your biggest lie?
Hahaha, people still don't know it isn't a lie.
5) Favourite memory?
When I saw a very close friend of mine dancing and singing to worship with the brightest eyes and the biggest grin on her face.
6) Would you rather be single or married?
Single. I don't think I could commit myself to just one person (not in a that
way, but I can't focus my joy and passion and ideas on just one person, I have to be equally close to more than one.)
7) What is your biggest flaw? (Can be more than one.)
Depends on how you define "flaw". To some people, my exuberance would be a flaw. However, I hate not being able to express myself properly and sincerely though body language. Like when I'm being told off, I feel guilty, but I remain stone-faced and appear stubborn.
8) What's your religion?
I am a Christian
9) What's your favourite day of the week and favourite time of the day?
I quite like weekdays, because I get to see friends, so, either Tuesday or Wednesday, because that's when there's a two hour gap where all of us can sit and chat in the park between lectures.
10) On a scale of 1-10, how obsessed can you get over something?
10. And it's not good.
Alright, my own questions:
1) If you gained access to a time machine, where and when would you go?
2) What form of art do you appreciate the best/most?
3) Did someone ever force you into doing something? Did you end up enjoying that something?
4) What is your biggest regret?
5) If you had the money to do anything, what would you do?
6) What's your parents' favourite memory of you as a toddler/child?
7) If you were part of just one fandom, what fandom would that be?
8) Are you doing/Have you done something for Mother's Day?
9) Favourite book series
(anything with more than one book in it)?
10) What was the last movie you watched?
OK, and I'm tagging:
Woo! I'm sorry if you didn't want to be tagged.